Pokemon TCG Booster Sword & Shield Series 8: Fusion Strike
Decorated with a hint of purple and pink, Pokémon with the Fusion Strike Style often have attacks that focus on teamwork and reinforce the idea of strength in numbers, as Fusion Strike Pokémon generally benefit when other Pokémon with this Battle Style are in play. In addition, Fusion Strike Style appears on Trainer and Special Energy cards, which tend to assist Pokémon of that particular Battle Style and allow players to build a Fusion Strike Style deck.
Arriving in booster packs, Elite Trainer Boxes, and special collections, Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike includes 25 Fusion Strike cards such as Mew VMAX, Genesect V, and Hoopa V. In addition, Trainers can play with the following cards:
- 20 Pokémon V and 13 full-art Pokémon V
- Eight Pokémon VMAX
- 20 Trainer cards and seven full-art Supporter cards
- One Special Energy card
Trainers interested in playing with the expansion before launch can do so with the Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike Build & Battle Box, available through their local participating Pokémon TCG retailer starting October 30, 2021. The Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike Build & Battle Box contains four Sword & Shield—Fusion Strike booster packs; a 23-card Evolution pack featuring key cards from current and prior sets, including one of four alternate-art promo cards; and a deckbuilding tip sheet.
- Each booster contains 10 cards at random!
- Massive Energy & Wild Colour!
- Put a little colour and a lot of spark into your deck or collection with the Sword & Shield—8 Fusion Strike expansion!
- Gotta Catch 'Em All! Each sold separately
- Colours and styles may vary
- Dimensions: 13.3L x 7.5W x 12.1H cm
There are several styles available within this assortment and unfortunately it is not possible to request which one you will receive